FOMAC will be building a major new housing scheme in South East London, which will see homes delivered across four new buildings, including a 13 storey tower plus commercial space through refurbishment.
Job Purpose and Scope:
To lead commercial management over the project and optimise the projects` net profitability and cash performance. You will also be responsible for leading and managing on matters relating to Client Contract & Value. Lead & manage the Procurement of Subcontractors and the Contractual & Financial management of Subcontractors.
Lead in the identification and management of risks and opportunities. Provide accurate reports and forecasts of activity and net margin, utilising company tools & procedures. Collaborate with the Production Director & keep the Commercial Director briefed on key issues and concerns.
To recruit, develop and manage commercial team members.
Maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Ensure the Company Health and Safety working practices are observed at all times.
Comply with Company Policies and Procedures.
Essential and Desirable Criteria
– Residential experience and or JCT DB (Joint Venture Contract Design & Build) is very much a preference.
– A good leader who remains calm under pressure
– Having strong commercial awareness and a focus on results
– Having deep technical, legal and commercial knowledge
– Creates and maintains strong relationships internally and externally
– RICS / CIOB professional membership