Working on behalf of a local authority based in South East London, we are currently recruiting for a Corporate Property Strategy Manager.
The contract for the Corporate Property Strategy Manager position is for 6 months, on a full time basis. The umbrella rate of pay is £25.18 per hour.
Purpose of Job
– To be responsible to Assistant Director of Regeneration for: Development and review of the Council’s property strategy for the corporate estate.
– To provide corporate property expertise and management support to colleagues within the directorate and across the Council; ensuring that a culture of good property and asset management exists across the operations of the Council’s property estate.
– To be involved in complex property problems and issues, providing briefing and guidance on these issues to members and Chief/Senior officers.
– To manage a team of up to 2 directly managed staff and 10-20 indirectly consultancy/contracting staff.
– Previous experience in a similar role.
If you are interested in this opportunity for a Corporate Property Strategy Manager please contact Fomac. Alternatively, click the Apply Now button to submit your application to the post.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003 Fomac Construction Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary/contract workers.
Fomac Construction Ltd values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Keywords: Corporate, Property, Strategy, Manager