Working on behalf of a local authority based in South East London, we are currently recruiting for a Risk Management Officer.
The contract for the Risk Management Officer position is for four months and a half on a full-time temporary basis. The umbrella rate of pay is £17.27 per hour but this is negotiable for experienced candidates.
– To be responsible to the team manager and for day to day management of the health and safety of building projects, maintenance contracts and fire risk assessments across the borough.
– The allocation of work to property services officers/supervisors or external contractors/sub-contractors.
– To be responsible or established standards of work, cost, allocated building maintenance, building construction or related works within the team.
– Able to supervise and support a team of staff and contractors.
– Able to plan and manage work to implement programmes and meet targets set by the Team Manager.
– Knowledge of BS 9999, Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) 2005 and PAS 79.
– Knowledge of contract law, statutory regulations, guidelines, British standards and their implementation in relation to refurbishment and maintenance contracts.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £17.27 /hour +
If you are interested in this position for a Risk Management Officer, please contact Fomac on 0208 961 4004.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003 Fomac Construction Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary/contract workers.
Fomac Construction Ltd values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.