Working on behalf of a local authority based in North London, we are currently recruiting for a Multi Trader.
The contract for the Multi Trader position is for two months on a temporary basis. The umbrella rate of pay is £16 per hour, 36 hours per week.
Purpose of Job
– To carry out roofing and associated building repairs, maintenance, renewals and replacements within a range of trade disciplines ranging from routine reactive repairs to large scale programmed refurbishment work in occupied and void housing properties and other Council owned premises in accordance with best trade practice and to current standards and regulations.
1. Competent to a professional standard in both quality and output in a minimum of four trade disciplines covering: roofing trade disciplines covering: Plumbing/Carpentry/Plastering/Electrical and/or Part P/Tiling/Painting & Decorating/Gas Safe
2. Completed apprenticeship / City & Guilds / NVQ qualification or demonstrable time served experience.
3. Where applicable (depending upon trade): 17th Edition BS7671:2008 requirements for electrical installations, Part P electrical qualification, Gas Safe registered / certificate of competence.
4. Full clean UK driving licence and own vehicle with business insurance.
5. Candidates will need to have their own tools/drills.
If you are interested in this opportunity for a Multi Trader please contact Fomac. Alternatively, click the Apply Now button to submit your application to the post.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003 Fomac Construction Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary/contract workers.
Fomac Construction Ltd values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.