FOMAC Construction are Currently looking for a full time qualified Architect with over 10 years’ experience in residential design. They will be required to take a project from initial feasibility through to achieving planning permission. The role will include site assessment, site plans and layouts, house types, sections and supporting drawings and information.
The Successful Candidate:
The individual will have the ability to manage several projects, produce work efficiently and precisely, have a good spatial awareness, be able to interpret levels and surroundings, and visualise new creations. They will also be expected to utilise their architectural flair to produce high quality designs which will be different for each new site.
There is a high degree of flexibility and autonomy in this role, so the successful candidate will be expected to manage their workload to ensure projects are successful and delivered on time.
Must have all the qualifications and have a residential bias.
- RIBA Part III Qualified with 5 Years plus UK Experience
- Residentially focussed – single-family houses and small developments up to circa 100 units. Commercial projects beneficial.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience in construction drawing packages
- Strong AutoCAD skills essential
- SketchUp knowledge would be advantageous.
- InDesign and Photoshop etc. would be advantageous
- Great communication skills and confident talking with private and commercial clients, consultants, partners and networks.
An excellent package is on offer to the successful applicant.