FOMAC Construction are currently looking for a competent Construction Foreman to coordinate operations and oversee workers at construction sites. As the point of reference of both workers and supervisors, you will be a key person for the completion of a project.
You must be well-organised and favour safety above everything else.
· Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
· Produce schedules and monitor attendance of crew
· Allocate general and daily responsibilities
· Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
· Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
· Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
· Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
· Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget
· Resolve problems when they arise
· Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
· Proven experience as construction foreman
· In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and OSH guidelines
· Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints
· Excellent organisational and leadership skills
· Ability to communicate and report effectively
· Problem-solving abilities
· Good physical condition and stamina
If you feel your Skill set matches the job advertised please apply below